Terms and Conditions
- The material contained on this Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about Indira IVF and its services.
- Indira IVF may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the Products described in it, at any time without notice.
- Indira IVF does not make any warranty that material contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and Indira IVF is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- Indira IVF accepts no responsibility for the content of sites unrelated to https://www.indiraivf.com/ which we may have links with or for any content displayed on this site. The existence of links from to other sites does not imply https://www.indiraivf.com/ endorsement of the sites’ entire content (due to the changing nature of the net) or of their officers or employees.
- Indira IVF does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, Indira IVF does not warrant that use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the Website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if Indira IVF has received notice of an intention to use the Website for that purpose.
- Unless they are contained in Indira IVF Information, or unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this Website, like in testimonial section, are those of the individuals making them, and not those of Indira IVF and is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, Indira IVF accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material other than Indira IVF Information to this Website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against Indira IVF or otherwise. Whilst Indira IVF does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the Website by users, Indira IVF reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, Indira IVF accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these Terms might have effect in relation to this Website. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
Privacy and Usage Policy
When you send an email or complete an enquiry form, Indira IVF will not share your email address or private information with anyone outside of Indira IVF, with the exception of our consultants who provide the services about which you are enquiring. If
you sign up for one of our emailing lists, we’ll only send you the kind of information you’ve requested. We won’t share your email address with anyone outside of Indira IVF with the exception of healthcare providers who provide the services about
which you are enquiring and expressed to know about.
**By submitting the form you agree to be contacted by Indira IVF and associate partners through email/Call/SMS/WhatsApp and other communication mediums.
Reliability of Information
The resources made available on Indira IVF, are for information only. The Website is not intended in any way to replace any other existing channel of external communication, consultation, advice diagnosis. Nothing on the Website is intended to constitute advice to anyone.
Indira IVF may keep a record of the number of times a page is accessed in order to analyse trends, administer the site, and to see what pages are accessed the most. These records do not contain personal information.
Exclusion of Liability
The service and materials on this Website are provided “as is” and Indira IVF and the hosts of this Website expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials. Except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, Indira IVF and the hosts of this website hereby exclude liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to any information and/or services provided on Indira IVF, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages or loss of profits or data whether based on a breach of contract or warranty, delict or tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
Indira IVF conducts its operations in true letter and spirit of PCPNDT Act. Indira IVF not only prohibits any kind of sex selection or sex determination, which is an offence under the provisions of PCPNDT Act, but actively oppose any test, technic, or procedure for sex detection of fatuous. Indira IVF do not allow display of any content prescribing, promoting or inclining towards the determination or selection of sex (Prohibited Contents) on any electronic media owned, managed and controlled by it (Indira IVF Media). Any third-part contents like testimonials of patients and relatives or articles on blog are opinions of such individuals, a mere display of such third-party content on or through Indira IVF Media does not constitute its endorsement by Indira IVF. Indira IVF specifically disassociates itself from any such Prohibited Contents, unauthorisedly displayed on or through Indira IVF Media. The users of Indira IVF Media shall note that any display of Prohibited Content on or through Indira IVF Media is unauthorised and illegal act, liable to be punished. Users are requested to notify us about display of any Prohibited Content on or through Indira IVF Media. Indira IVF shall access the contents and take an appropriate action in that regard.
If for any reason you wish to cancel or refund online paid registration fee, Request you to submit Payment details (such as Date of payment, Transaction number and Registration ID) along with Admin approval.
In 5-10 working days, we will refund full payment (Net of charges) if patient has not visited.
The mere appearance of Video Content on any website does not constitute an endorsement by Indira IVFTM or its affiliates of such Video Content.
The Video Content has been made available for informational and awareness purposes only. The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, heard or seen on the Site.
Indira IVFTM does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video Content. Indira IVFTM does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content.
Indira IVFTM hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the Video Content, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
To know about our HR policy please click here