There are many assisted reproductive technology treatments to help couples deal with infertility today. But the bedrock of most of these new fertility technologies is in-vitro fertilization (IVF). Scientists have been working on newer reproductive technology while concurrently working on improving and advancing the already predominant IVF technology. This gives rise to many types of new fertility technology that our doctors can help couples with.
Latest Reproductive Technology that doctors can use.
Today, doctors have a plethora of treatments to improve the chances of IVF cycles.
Pre-implantation genetic testing or screening (PGT)
With this technique, fertility experts look for chromosomal abnormalities in the DNA of the cells of the embryos. They consciously pick embryos without any chromosomal abnormalities and place them in the womb of the mother to ensure any known genetic disorder does not get passed on to the baby.
Endometrial receptivity analysis testing (ERA)
This new fertility technology is recommended if your previous IVF cycles were not successful. The fertility expert determines the best time to attempt embryo implantation in a future transfer cycle and conducts the transfer.
Magnetic activated cell sorting (MACS)
This technique is used on a semen sample to filter out the healthiest sperms and only these sperms are then used in IVF or IUI treatment to improve the success rates.
Time-Lapse imaging of embryo
With this reproductive technology, our experts examine the embryo 24×7 and can identify the embryo’s maximum potential for pregnancy.
Patients benefit from these new fertility technologies as it increases the success ratio of the IVF cycles.
– The success rate of IVF is much higher even when other treatments have not worked.
– IVF can be used by the parents or a surrogate or gestational carrier.
– You can avail of donated eggs and/or sperm.
– You can cryopreserve eggs or embryos and use it at a later stage of life.
– With genetic screening, you can ensure your baby is born healthy.
– With genetic screening, you can decrease the chances of miscarriage.
– When IVF is clubbed with PGT the success rate increases multiple times.
Come, and discuss with the best fertility experts in the country today. Talk to them openly about your issues related to pregnancy and fertility.
Call now 18003092323