ABOUT THE CENTRE
Most married couples have the desire to have children, be it due to wanting to be parents or pressure from their own. Infertility, however, due to any reason, could be traumatic for the whole family and their expectations. There are however various ways to tackle the problem of infertility and conceiving a child. With the help of modern medicine, there are options for couples who want to conceive.
When to Visit a Doctor?
Couples should visit the best IVF Hospital in Ghaziabad as soon as they feel if there is an abnormality in the amount of time it’s taking to conceive. It’s generally unusual when a couple tries to conceive for a year or more without a pregnancy. But the chances of conception differ depending on the age of the mother. If the mother is over the age of 35, the time window reduces to six months, over 40, it reduces further to 3 months. With age, a womb’s chances to conceive drop and so acting in time makes sense.
Our IVF Specialists in Ghaziabad will diagnose the causes for this failure to conceive and further look for viable treatments for the same. Fertility Tests
During a visit to the IVF Hospital in Ghaziabad, the couple will go through various fertility tests as to pinpoint the occurrence(s) causing the problems in conception.The mother has to go through some of the following tests:
- Preliminary Tests include a full body physical followed by ultrasound in the pelvic region.
- Blood Tests for checking the female hormone “Progesterone” in order to see changes in Ovulation in case of any irregularities in the menstrual cycles.
- The Doctor will then check the Ovarian Reserves of the mother. Some ways of checking Ovarian Reserve Levels are:
- Blood Tests
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Test
- The health of the fallopian tubes that deliver the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus must also be examined. This can be done by performing a hysterosalpingogram. This involves a fluid being injected into the uterus after the menstrual so that an X-Ray can be taken to determine its health.
- The mother will also be checked for PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), in which cysts that form within the uterus might be preventing ovulation as they might be causing insulin resistance
The father too will have to go through a similar array of fertility tests. Some of them are:
- Preliminary Test includes a full body physical, checking family history and personal medical history etc.
- The Semen is checked for sperm count, sperm health, morphology and movement of the sperm. Though the results vary from one ejaculation to another, several semen samples to taken to arrive at an average figure.
- Additional tests include an ultrasound of the scrotum to find varicocele or other problems.
- Hormone tests to check the levels by checking the pituitary gland, testicles, and the hypothalamus. Abnormalities in hormone levels often lead to infertility.
- Genetic issues are looked into to check if it has any issues of fertility due to it.
After these tests at the fertility center in Ghaziabad, the reports are reviewed by the fertility doctors in Ghaziabad. Depending on these results, the doctors suggest suitable treatments to increase the chances of pregnancy.
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted process to try and fertilize the egg to form a fetus. It is a way to create an embryo and further simulate a pregnancy inside the uterus.
The egg is manually extracted from the uterus and combined with the sperm in the lab. If formed within 3 to 5 days, the embryo is transferred to the uterus to be incubated. And thus, the couple gets pregnant.
IVF is becoming increasingly popular with couples these days, as those who had previously declared infertile getting a chance to be pregnant. Our IVF Centre in Ghaziabad has been getting positive results with this treatment.
Interested couples should book an appointment at the IVF Clinic in Ghaziabad, where the couples will receive state of the art treatment. This test tube baby treatment in Ghaziabad is a safe and popular way making use of the latest technology.
It takes an average of 2.7 IVF cycles to try and conceive. Even so, there’s a 40% chance of there being pregnant. One can keep trying beyond three IVF Cycles to try to conceive, as it takes more tries in some cases as compared to others.
It helps conception during various issues, such as PCOS, endometriosis, unhealthy fallopian tubes, unhealthy ovarian reserves, women having lost fallopian tubes. In men with weak sperm can be treated with an intracytoplasmic sperm injection where it only requires a well-formed sperm to fertilize the egg.
Side effects may include Breast Tenderness, Constipation, Bloating, Mood Swings, Abdominal Pain, Hot flashed, and in rare cases, Heavy Vaginal Bleeding, Fluctuation in weight, Fevers and Intense pain in the Pelvic and Abdominal region.
Costs Involved Although it depends on the facility to get the exact amount it would cost. The average Infertility treatment in Ghaziabad costs around 1 lakh. But, with the better quality of treatment, the costs also go up, so IVF costs in Ghaziabad start form 1.5 Lakhs.
After the Procedure Bed rest is necessary for a couple of days. Although activity should be resumed soon, so as to increase blood flow into the uterus. There is a waiting period of 2 weeks between the initial embryo transfer and the first pregnancy test. The patient might experience anxiety during these two weeks, which is fairly normal.
Try avoiding Home Pregnancy Kits during this procedure as the results might be misleading. The patient should do any physical exercise that would put additional stress on the body. The couple must also refrain from any sexual intercourse, as it may cause hindrances in the procedure. The patient should also have a healthy diet and minimal junk food to keep themselves at peak health during the procedure. Extreme conditions of pollution and temperature should definitely be avoided, as it will hinder with the treatment. A fertility counselor will help the couple to have the correct mind set and will guide them through the procedure looking over their activities.
We have the best IVF doctors in Ghaziabad who will increase your chances of becoming pregnant. With the experience of decades and expertise earned through years of work and education, it only makes sense to reach out to the best IVF center in Ghaziabad and book an appointment.
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Fulfilling the dreams of helpless infertile couples is the greatest motivation ever. Awareness about infertility treatment is increasing with every pa...