Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
India has now become a prominent country to avail world-class treatments, advanced technologies and affordable healthcare services. It is a proud mome...
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Since infertility is increasing due to many factors, we need to extend our services and open IVF centres in every city. Also, we need our centres to b...
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
Making a difference in the lives of infertile couples and giving them the joy of having their own baby is something that gives every fertility special...
What are the different types of fertility tests for women and men?
Infertility affects around 15% of partners worldwide, amounting to 48.5 million partners. Even though 50% of most cases of infertility are because of woman issues only, 20-30% is because of men; in fact, the remaining 20-30% is because of a blend of men and women issues. Therefore we need to think about the fertility tests for women and men before we arrive at any method of infertility treatment. Many people have questions regarding these tests, and they ask what the different types of female infertility test are? What is the fertility test for men? What are the different kinds of fertility blood tests? Can I get a fertility test before marriage? Can I get a fertility testing done before trying to get pregnant? What type of information is available about fertility test online? What is the other kind of fertility test costs? Can I get a fertility test near me? Is it possible to have a female fertility test at home? These and many more questions are answered by our IVF specialists in Bengaluru Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF centre in Bengaluru at a counseling session for a group of infertile couples organized at the Indira IVF surrogacy Centre and test tube baby clinic in Bengaluru. If you have any queries regarding infertility treatment, visit Indira IVF Bengaluru.Fertility tests for women
Infertility is a critical concern for most partners since it is a medical diagnosis which can change the lifestyle which you usually believed for yourself significantly. However, infertility is significantly less depressing as you may imagine. Even though an individual might be regarded as infertile after one year of attempting to have a baby, one year might not mean a lot. One particular new research carried out by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences discovered that many ladies around age 39 who did not get expectant in their very first year have to get expectant in their following year with no clinical help. For ladies between age groups 27 and 34, merely 6% were not able to have a baby in their coming year. And for 35- to 39-year-old ladies, just 9% were not able to have a baby in their subsequent year given their spouse were under forty. Therefore even though you have been hoping to get expectant for a year, this may not imply that you are infertile. Avoid the desire to hurry into costly infertility remedies until you should, cautioned our best IVF specialists in Bengaluru Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF hospitals in Bengaluru.Visiting the Infertility Physicians
When you are worried about infertility, the smartest thing to do would be to get an appointment with a physician, essentially an infertility expert. She or he will begin by discussing with you and your spouse regarding your clinical well being and behavior. Even if you get a few uncomfortable or awkward queries, it is the best method to know your problems. On many occasions, infertility is a blend of difficulties, and hence a complete evaluation is essential. Before you decide to visit a doctor, ensure that you evaluate the costs of fertility tests, and whether or not your insurance policy will take care of them asserted our IVF specialist in Bengaluru Dr.Vinod Kumar CV IVF treatment cost in Bengaluru.
Since we have been one of the best IVF hospitals in Bengaluru our best IVF specialists in Bengaluru will probably ask about: 1. The patient's clinical records, like any specific chronic diseases or surgical procedures. 2. The patient's usage of prescription drugs. 3. The patient's usage of caffeinated drinks, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and even drugs. 4. The patient's subjection to chemical substances, harmful toxins, or radiation at home or the office. 5. The patient's sexual behavior, like how frequently one has intercourse, any specific background of sexual issues or sexually transmitted diseases, and then whether or not each of them also has sex outside the marriage. 6. The patient’s personal choice of innerwear when he is a guy, as snug fitting briefs will keep the scrotum climate too hot for standard sperm generation. 7. The female patient's gynecologic background. 8. The patient's maternity background if any. 9. The patient's regularity of menstrual periods during the last year. 10. The patient had skipped menstrual cycles or not. 11. Regarding any specific alterations in blood circulation or the presence of massive blood clots. 12. The type of birth control utilized. 13. Whether or not the patient has visited a physician before for fertility issues. 14. If yes, and then make sure that you carry all the fertility-related clinical reports and X-rays or sonograms along with you, or get them delivered in advance.Blood Laboratory tests and Semen Evaluation
After the interview is completed the IVF specialists in Bengaluru will begin with your current infertility workup. It may include a physiological test in addition to blood laboratory tests to verify degrees of female hormones, thyroid hormones, prolactin, and male hormones, along with HIV and hepatitis. The actual physical examination includes a pelvic evaluation to search for chlamydia, gonorrhea, or other genital bacterial infections which may lead to the fertility condition. The male spouse might also have to be examined for genital contamination. Our infertility specialists in Bengaluru will advise a thorough semen evaluation for the male spouse to verify the quantity, form, and motility of the sperm, stated Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF and IUI Clinics in Bengaluru.
Our best IVF specialist in Bengaluru might plan some other laboratory tests for blood around the woman's menstrual period. Hormone surges in the course of your menstrual cycle in the mid-luteal phase this means you might have to come in for more laboratory tests, then once again around seven days as soon as you begin ovulating.After you are ovulating, he may also check your estradiol not to mention progesterone quantities and so check these with the amounts utilized on day 2 or 3 of your period notified Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF test tube baby clinic and surrogacy clinics in Bengaluru.Some other Laboratory tests and Techniques
1. BBT charting: In case you haven't recently been doing it, our IVF specialists in Bengaluru might suggest that you start charting your current basal body temperature as a means of examining ovulation. Nevertheless, although BBT charting is a procedure which has been used for ages, specialists do not feel that it is just as precise as some other ovulation assessments.
2. Post-coital exam: This assessment requires you to have intercourse for an hour or two before and then provide a sample of cervical mucus for microscopic examination.It is a means of evaluating each the viability of the sperm as well as their communication with the cervical mucus.
3. Transvaginal (pelvic ultrasound test: Our best IVF specialists in Bengaluru may suggest an ultrasound to examine the problem of the uterus as well as ovaries. Usually, he establishes whether or not the follicles in the ovaries are functioning normally. Hence, the ultrasound is traditionally carried out fifteen days before a woman's anticipated menstrual cycle.
4. Hysterosalpingogram The IVF specialists in Bengaluru might also recommend a hysterosalpingogram, also referred to as an HSG or even tubogram. In such a process, some X-rays of your fallopian tubes are captured after a liquefied dye is allowed inside your uterus via cervix and the vagina. The HSG will help detect fallopian tube blockages as well as problems of the uterus. When one of the tubes is clogged, the obstruction will be apparent on the X-ray as the liquefied dye will not work through it. An HSG is usually planned between the sixth and thirteenth day of your period educated Dr.Vinod KumarV - Indira IVF centre in Bengaluru.
5. Hysteroscopy When an issue is located in the HSG, your physician may ask for a hysteroscopy. In such a process, small telescope-like equipment is put via the cervix into the uterus to let the physician observe and photograph the region to search for issues.
6. Laparoscopy: After the above laboratory tests are completed, your physician might want to perform a laparoscopy. In this, a laparoscope is placed inside the abdominal area via a tiny incision to search for endometriosis, scarring damage, besides other conditions. This surgery might be more intrusive as compared to an HSG and needs for you to go under standard anesthesia.
7. Endometrial biopsy: The IVF treatment specialists in Bengaluru might want to have a biopsy of your uterine inner lining to check if it is normal. Thus an embryo can embed inside it. In the course of an endometrial biopsy, a physician eliminates a small sample of tissue from the endometrium with a catheter which is put inside the uterus via the vagina and the cervix. The specimen is examined in the lab. The process is rather unpleasant; thus, a painkiller is provided in advance. Not all ladies go through each one of these laboratory tests. Your physician can tell which are suitable for your needs. After the tests are conducted, around 85% of partners will know as to why they are having problems getting conceived assured Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF clinics in Bengaluru.
Fertility tests for Men In case you are a man as well as your spouse is not getting conceived although it is something the two of you wish to take charge and then pay a visit to the Indira IVF; the best IVF clinics in Bengaluru. There are numerous laboratory tests you can have to verify if you are infertile or not, and then understand what type of treatment method you may get advised Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF treatment cost in Bengaluru.
Have an assessment Begin by meeting with our urologist. He'll provide you with a physiological examination and then try to ask you questions regarding the way you live and your medical background, like:
1. Surgical treatments you might have got 2. Medicines you are taking 3. Your workout behavior 4. Whether or not you smoke cigarettes or perhaps have recreational medications. 5. He might also make a sincere conversation with you regarding your sex life, like any specific difficulties you have experienced or in case you have got or ever got any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases. You will perhaps be requested to provide a specimen of semen for evaluation suggested Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF cost in Bengaluru.Determining the reason for your infertility could be demanding. Listed here are a few of the laboratory tests you may anticipate:
1. Sperm and Semen Evaluation A skilled specialist examines your sperm number, their form, mobility, as well as other features. Usually, when you have a greater variety of normal-shaped sperm, it implies you will have increased fertility. There are many exceptions to this. Some males with lower sperm counts or irregular semen remain fertile. Around 15% of infertile men possess regular semen and lots of regular sperm. When the initial semen evaluation is proper, your physician might ask for one more assessment to establish the test results. A couple of routine laboratory tests frequently indicate you do not possess any specific infertility issues. When something in the outcomes appears uncommon, the IVF specialists in Bengaluru may ask for additional laboratory tests to identify the problem. When you do not have any semen or perhaps sperm whatsoever, it may be due to congestion in your plumbing that may be remedied with surgical treatment mentioned Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF & IUI Clinics in Bengaluru.
2. Physiological Examination It could locate varicoceles irregular patterns of veins above the testicle. You may get it remedied with surgical treatment.
3. Hormone Assessment Testosterone and other hormones deal with the making of sperm. Bear in mind, although, that hormones are not the critical problem in around 97% of infertile males. Specialists beg to differ as to just how large an investigation ought to be carried out for hormonal reasons behind infertility.
4. Hereditary Tests It could recognize particular obstructions to fertility and also difficulties with your sperm. Specialists deviate on when genetic checks need to be performed.
5. Anti-Sperm Antibodies A few adult males help to make irregular antibodies that strike the sperm toward the egg, which will keep your spouse from getting conceived. For some other adult males, creating sperm is not the issue: It is having the sperm wherein they have to go. Adult males having these problems have normal sperm in their testicles, yet the sperm in semen are both missing, in lower numbers, or irregular said Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF centre in Bengaluru.There are numerous factors you may have lower sperm in the semen even though the body can make enough of it:
1. Retrograde ejaculation: In such a problem, your sperm ejaculates backward, into your bladder. Previous surgical treatment usually induces it.
2. You lack the first sperm pipeline (the vas deferens. It is a hereditary issue. Certain adult males are born without a primary pipeline for sperm.
3. Blockage: There might be congestion somewhere between the testicles as well as the penis.
4. Anti-sperm antibodies: As stated, they strike your sperm toward the egg.
5. Idiopathic infertility: It is an expensive method of stating there is not any specific reason your physician may determine for your irregular or lower sperm number.
Laboratory tests help in checking your fertility. Whenever you and your spouse do this, it can help you find out what is happening, and then allow you to learn about the treatment method to be adopted emphasized Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF center in Bengaluru. FAQ's answered by our best IVF specialist in Bengaluru Dr.Vinod Kumar - Indira IVF hospitals in Bengaluru.
How is a woman's fertility examined? A physician might ask for various other laboratory tests to look for fertility issues. You might get a blood evaluation to verify the number of follicle-stimulating hormone, or FSH, which causes your ovaries to make an egg for discharge every month. The FSH blood ranges get examined early on in your menstrual period (usually on day three.
Can a gynecologist identify infertility? Listed here are the simple measures in a standard fertility assessment, which can be utilized by an ob/gyn or perhaps reproductive endocrinologist (fertility expert to identify your standard of fertility to identify possible issues. Keep in mind that your physician can schedule laboratory tests depending on your condition and medical background.
Which is the perfect fertility medication to get expectant? The five leading forms of ovulation drug treatment are mentioned right here: • Clomid (Serophene, clomiphene citrate • Femara or letrozole as well as other aromatase inhibitors. • Injectable gonadotropins, injectable FSH hormone goods. • The GnRH pump. • Bromocriptine.
What are the indications of infertility in a female? Some of the typical indications of infertility in females: • Abnormal menstrual periods: The average woman's period is twenty-eight days long. • Unpleasant or heavy menstrual periods: Most ladies encounter cramps with their menstrual periods. • No menstrual periods.
Signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances: • Discomfort during intercourse. • Adjustments in sexual desire. • Testicle ache or inflammation. • Issues are sustaining an erection.
What are blood laboratory tests carried out to examine fertility? Blood results of the tests are mainly utilized to identify hormonal reasons behind infertility. The laboratory tests for blood are taken at the outset of your menstrual period (day’s two to five and then usually gauge amounts of the hormones FSH, LH, oestradiol and also occasionally prolactin. In case of any further queries or treatment procedures, you can contact us by filling up a free second opinion form.