In a patriarchal society we live in, usually when a couple is said to be not having a child, it’s most of the times a woman who is thought to be having some problem, But as a matter of fact, there are equal chances of man suffering from some problem. Hence it’s not a man or a woman who’s infertile, it’s together a couple that’s infertile. They should together face and fight the problem. To clarify where is the problem, the IVF centers prescribe tests that diagnoses the body of the both the partners.
The men who are sidelined by the society when it comes to finding them as infertile should know they’re humans too than could have problems. The problems generally seen in them include:
• Low motility- The sperm may not be mobile (moving well)
• Low sperm count
• No sperm- This problem is called Azoospermia
• Abnormally shaped sperms- This problem is termed as Abnormal morphology
Tests are done to figure out the exact problem in the male body. The process includes following steps:
• Semen Analysis.
• The sample of Semen provided by the patient is got into the lab within an hour of its production
• The sample is then checked for the number of sperms present in it.
• If the count is observed to be less than 15 Million sperm per mL or semen, it’s said to in the category of low sperm count
• There after the mobility and shape of the sperm is checked
It is very important to make people aware about the causes of male infertility and female infertility so that the males do not ignore the symptoms of infertility and women are not forced to undergo all the stress. For the same reason, Indira IVF and Test Tube baby Center which stands constant in the list of best IVF centers in Delhi run campaigns in various parts of the country to make people aware about the causes and solutions of Infertility.
Talk to the best team of fertility experts in the country today for all your pregnancy and fertility-related queries.
Call now +91-7665009014