For a machine to work in harmony, every piece should fit properly. Pregnancy also works in the same way. When you are planning to conceive, all things must fall into place. It’s a challenging job for a couple to keep track of everything to improve their chances of getting pregnant.
Pregnancy requires patience. Follow these simple steps to step into parenthood.
1. Keep track of your menstrual cycle.
2. Ovulation begins 14 days prior to the next menstrual period.
3. Calculate your fertile window.
4. One or two days before ovulation have intercourse.
Note: Sperm can live in the fallopian tube no longer than 3 days and an egg is active for 24 hours only.
Reading more about healthy lifestyle and adhering it can also help in getting pregnant.
To conceive a healthy baby, both the partners should adopt a healthy lifestyle. Following a healthy lifestyle is one of the factors that contribute to a proper male and female fertility. Here are a few tips to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Exercise regularly and maintain a proper weight.
- Quit smoking.
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Cut down the amount of alcohol consumption.
- Stay away from the toxins present in the environment.
Both the partners should have healthy fertility in order to conceive. If you are trying to conceive for more than a year and all your efforts are going in vain than you need a fertility assessment. With most advanced medical technologies, Indira IVF has been spreading happiness for the past 40 years.
For affordable and best-in-class fertility treatment, request a callback.