Being a part of the largest and the most trusted fertility chai
n of India,
Indira IVF centre in Kaushambi is equipped with the latest technology,
advanced equipment, state-of-the-art infrastructure, World class
laboratories and a homey environment where the patients can talk to
their doctors freely and share their infertility concerns confidentially.
Being the best IVF Centre in Kaushambi, our fertility experts make
sure to hear you first and then prepare a personalized treatment plan
based on your condition to help you in the best way possible.
Why Choose Indira IVF Centre in Kaushambi
From advanced technology to the latest equipment and the leading
fertility doctors, we have got it all at the
best IVF Center in
Kaushambi. The reason why Indira IVF Kaushambi centre stands out as
Uttar Pradesh’s one of the leading fertility clinics is-
- We assure our patients by preparing best treatment plans that suits
- We have World-class laboratories and top-class treatment
facilities at Indira fertility clinic in Kaushambi to help you
- We are ethics driven and we believe in maintaining complete
- We have years of experience in the field of infertility and
fulfilling parenthood dreams.
- Our entire team at Indira IVF clinic in Kaushambi including
nurses and other staff is trained well enough to help you
throughout your IVF journey.
- We have a high success rate.
Infertility Treatments at Indira IVF Clinic in Kaushambi
The treatment offered in cases of infertility depends on the cause of
infertility found during initial medical investigations. It also
depends on the couple's age, medical history and the duration of
infertility. However, it happens that some causes of infertility
remain unexplained and, therefore, cannot be treated directly.
In such cases, India’s leading fertility experts at the best IVF
hospital in Kaushambi centre prepares a customized treatment plan
based on the patient’s condition and needs.
Infertility treatments in men-
- In men, medication or behavioural therapy can treat certain ejaculation disorders and allow the couple to
conceive a child.
- If there are few sperms in the semen, hormones may be prescribed to correct this problem or surgery may
sometimes be offered.
- Other tests and treatments include infertility workup,semen analysis, IUI etc.
Infertility treatments in women-
- In women with sleep cycle disorders, hormonal treatments may be effective.
- Certain oral drugs are prescribed to stimulate ovulation. Several other hormones can be prescribed by means
of injection too.
- Surgery may be recommended in some cases. If the tubes are blocked, an operation can indeed remedy this
- In case of endometriosis, medications to stimulate ovulation or IVF may be needed to conceive a child.
- Other tests and treatments include infertility workup, Sonography,
Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy etc.
Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) at Indira IVF hospital Kaushambi-
- In cases of unexplained infertility, ART techniques are sometimes necessary.
- IVFis the most
commonly used ART technique in cases of blocked tubes, poor sperm quality/quantity, ovulation problems etc.
- ICSI is recommended in cases of male factor infertility.
- Advanced testing like DFI, QUALIS, NICS/PGT-A are also available.
Success Rates of Indira IVF Center in Kaushambi
The success rate of IVF treatment depends on many factors such as the
age of the patient, embryo quality, the cause of infertility, the no. of
embryos to be transferred, the medical history of the patient, the type
of treatment used, etc.
But the overall success rate of IVF treatment at Indira IVF Kaushambi
centre ranges from 70%-75%.
Must visit Indira IVF Kaushambi centre to fulfil your dream of