ABOUT THE CENTRE
Growth in science and technology have taken quantum leaps in the past decade or so. With advancements in IVF and infertility, paving the way for couples who have faced difficulty in the reproduction department. Dr. Shubhali Sharma, leading IVF specialist at Indira IVF Centre, Jabalpur states that infertility treatment in Jabalpur especially IVF is the most efficient and effective type of assisted reproductive technology.
A couple's journey to infertility treatment requires a lot of commitment, persistence, and patience. If you are beginning your infertility treatment in Jabalpur, it is important to remember that everyone’s journey is different and depends on each one's mileage. The process of IVF is not that daunting as it may seem. According to many experts, IVF is the go-to treatment for many couples who are faced with infertility. Depending on the age and the diagnosis, many people opt for IVF treatment in Jabalpur. IVF treatment is a great way to get around multiple problems related to the conception of a baby.
Who exactly are the perfect candidates for the infertility treatment in Jabalpur? Men and women both can suffer from infertility issues. Their health condition, lifestyle, food habits, injuries, and various other factors can have a huge impact on one’s fertility.
- Suffering from severe damage or Blocked Fallopian Tubes, due to an infection or include past tubal ligation.
- Ovaries do not respond to fertility medicatio.
- Poor immunological factors.
- Endometriosis infertility.
- Age-related infertility.
- Genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss related to chromosomal abnormalities.
- Unexplained infertility, ovulatory disorder, asthenozoospermia.
- Poor sperm mobility.
- Low sperm count.
- Poor sperm morphology.
- Age-related infertility.
- Sperm unable to penetrate the egg.
- Sperm unable to live inside the uterus mucous membrane
So many individuals in India have been affected by cancer. Cancer treatment can completely destroy the rate of fertility among men and women. Freezing of the egg and sperm is the way to preserve them in order to become pregnant at a later point in time. Men and women who have been exposed to radiation or chemotherapy become infertile. In cases where the male infertility is dominating, the sperm is directly injected into the egg in order to increase the rate of success in pregnancy. Another major benefit of IVF treatment in Jabalpur is that the embryos that are selected for transfer are monitored closely and are usually free of any chromosomal abnormalities and certain genetic disorders.
Beginning at the basics, what exactly is infertility treatment in Jabalpur? In Vitro Fertilization was adapted from Latin and essentially means “in glass” fertilization. The IVF process begins with the extraction of eggs from the ovaries of a woman’s body and fertilizing them in a dish with sperm. The fertilized eggs are cultivated over a few days in the IVF center in Jabalpur and then transferred into the woman’s uterus by an IVF specialist in Jabalpur in hopes of achieving pregnancy. The entire process is thus an IVF cycle. With a lifetime of expertise, IVF doctors in Jabalpur provide tailormade, sensitive and innovative fertility options for you.
There are 5 basic steps involved in IVF cycle at the IVF clinic in Jabalpur
Step 1: An IVF specialist in Jabalpur will monitor your ovulation and the timing of egg release. Specialists will make sure that the ovaries are in fact producing eggs and that your hormone levels are normal. Only one egg is produced and matured every month, and hence fertility medication is prescribed to stimulate follicles to produce multiple eggs at a time. Having more eggs increases your chances of a successful pregnancy.
Step 2: Fertility doctors In Jabalpur perform minor surgery to extract the eggs using an ultrasound imaging to guide the needle through the upper vaginal wall for extraction. The fluid is gently removed through suction and any pain or discomfort is reduced through pain medication.
Step 3: A sperm sample is then secured, and the most active sperm is then mixed with the egg in the contained environment of a special chamber. In some cases, the sperm is directly injected into the egg by an IVF specialist in Jabalpur, and placed into an incubator. The container is then monitored to make sure that fertilization takes place and a healthy embryo is formed.
Step 4: The final step is the transfer of the embryo into the woman’s uterus. Before the transfer, the fertility doctors In Jabalpur examine the embryos and eventually select the healthiest one. With the help of a catheter, the embryos are transferred into the uterine cavity through the cervix. This procedure is painless but could cause mild to moderate cramping in some women. After the IVF process is complete, women are asked to take complete bed rest for 24 hours. In a successful procedure, implantation occurs within 6 to 10 days post fertilization.
There might be some side effects post IVF, but nothing that should cause worry. A woman may experience mild to moderate cramping, bloating, constipation, breast tenderness and the passing of small amounts of clear or blood-tinged fluid.
With the help of test tube baby treatment in Jabalpur, IVF has helped many couples grow and expand their families. Dr. Shubhali Sharma is proud to be instrumental in the growing number of successful pregnancies at the fertility center in Jabalpur.
If you are considering infertility treatment in Jabalpur, then there are certain things that are important to remember before you dive in;
- A full course of IVF treatment could range anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on how your body reacts and responds to certain fertility medication. You require plenty of time commitment. With all the various medications and procedures, you will be constantly monitored by the IVF doctors in Jabalpur and will be administered with plenty of blood tests and ultrasounds all thought out the IVF cycle.
- Since the process is time-consuming and lengthy, it could cause a lot of stress. The best way to be in control of the stress is to be well informed. If you have any questions, doubts or hesitations, you must always feel free to consult with your fertility doctors In Jabalpur. Stress does not affect the growth of the embryo. You could have a jam-packed activity-filled day or just a quiet day at home, as long as you stay healthy, so will your embryo.
- Due to the influx of hormones, you may feel slightly moody. The hormonal treatments could cause drastic shifts in mood and cause irritability, which is absolutely normal. You may also experience some anxiety.
- You may also experience some breast tenderness and slight abdominal bloating, which is quite normal.
- You need to be very patient through the process, the results could vary depending on your body. Some women may need to undergo multiple rounds of the IVF cycle. But since test tube baby treatment in Jabalpur is the most effective way to conceive, it is best to stick it out with patience.
- Make sure you stay healthy by eating right and staying active all throughout the process.
What does it cost for treatment at the IVF hospital in Jabalpur? The IVF cost in Jabalpur depends on the condition you have. A very basic IVF treatment could cost you approximately INR 250,000/-. However, the final cost of the entire treatment depends upon the number of tests, medication and other procedure-related costs will be involved. An advanced treatment calls for a much more expensive treatment. Make sure to do your homework before signing up.
Why choose IVF treatment in Jabalpur? The IVF center in Jabalpur is run by specialists like Dr. Shubhali Sharma who understand the sensitivity of the matter related to infertility among couples. With the advancements in technology and science related to infertility treatment, the Indira IVF fertility center in Jabalpur offers high-quality care and maximum success rates. They believe in delivering customized and effective solutions. With industry-leading care, quality and medical facility Indira IVF offers state of the art fertility solutions and treatment that is perfect for you. With a human touch and personalized care, the journey to pregnancy will be made easier and less stressful.
With renowned doctors, specialists, physicians, precise embryologists and trained nurses forming the A team at the Best IVF hospital in Jabalpur, begin your journey through safe, effective and successful procedures at the Indira IVF center in Jabalpur.
Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist
The Indian IVF market is developing successfully because on one hand our doctors and specialists are working on spreading awareness about IVF and othe...